Lacto Vegetarian ✔
Gluten Free ✔
Egg Free ✔
- 1¾ cups quick cooking oats (gluten free)
- ¾ cup chopped raw almonds, or other nuts
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp. Drink me Chai, Chai Latte skinny blend powder
- ¼ tsp. (himalayan pink) salt
- 1 C. almond butter
- 1/2 C. honey
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line a 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, almonds, coconut flakes, Chai tea, and salt.
- In a smaller, microwave-safe bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until soft.
- Whisk the almond butter mixture well and add it to the oat mixture, stirring until fully incorporated.
- Put the mixture in to the baking pan. Using the base of a cup, press the mixture down firmly into an even layer. You want to pack it as tightly as possible.
- Cover and place it in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the parchment paper and cut into 16 even squares.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or in the freezer.
If you try this recipe let me know! Leave a comment below and don’t forget to snap a pic and tag it #thecookingspoonblog on instagram! You’ll make my day. ♥
This post contains affiliate links