Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 25 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
• 250 gr. Black Beans, drained
• 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
• 2 tsp. Instant Coffee granules
• 2 L. Eggs, room temperature
• 1/2 C. Cocoa
• 1/2 C. Gluten free Flour or All purpose
• 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
• 1/4 C. unsweetened apple sauce
• 1/4 C. Canola or neutral oil
• 1 1/2 tsp. Liquid Stevia Extract
• 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
• 1/3 C. Chocolate Chips, plus extra for sprinkling on top
• 1/3 C. Walnuts, roughly chopped, plus extra for sprinkling on top
Pre heat oven to 180 C / 350 F.
Line a square 20 cm / 8 ” baking tin with parchment paper.
In a food processor add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Blend for a few minutes until completely smooth.
Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts and pour into the prepared baking tin.
Sprinkle with more chocolate chips and some extra walnuts.
Place on a rack in the middle of the oven and bake for about 22 to 25 minutes.
You can insert a wooden skewer to test if they are done, it should come out dry.
Remove from oven and let cool for at least 20 minutes in the tin.
Remove from the tin and let cool completely on a rack before cutting, the colder the better you can cut them.
Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days