Since I post all my Smoothie Creations on Instagram on almost a daily bases, I thought I’d let you know about it and share some with you.
I am very passionate when it comes to making my healthy breakfast drinks, mostly smoothies and sometimes Smoothie Bowls. I try to make them as beautiful as I can and it has become a real sport for me.
I try to challenge myself to be as creative as I can be. Here are a few of my creations, they are tremendously beneficial to your health and will keep you full until lunch for sure.
Be sure to try at least one out, I’m telling you once you’re hooked, you’re hooked for good.
Green:Spinach-Banana-Flax, White:Banana-Protein-Oat and Purple:Raspberry-Banana, each layer with soy milk and Stevia (2 servings)
- Blend 1 Cup Spinach, 1 banana, 1 tbsp Flax seeds with 1/2 – 1 cup milk of choice.
- Blend 1 Banana, 2 tbsp Oats and 1 scoop vanilla protein with 1/2 – 1 cup milk of choice.
- Blend 1 cup frozen Raspberries, 1 Banana and 1/2 – 1 cup milk of choice.
Add Stevia to each mixture to sweeten. Hold your jar or glass tilted and fill with the different layers.
Brown: Chocolate Chia Pudding-Stevia, Purple: Berries-Banana-Stevia-Soy milk, Pink: Raspberry-Banana-Pomegranite nice cream (1 serving)
- Soak overnight 1/4 Cup Chia seeds & 1 -2 tsp. cocoa with 1 cup milk of choice.
- Blend 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein with 1 cup Berries add 1/2 – 1 cup milk of choice.
- Blend 1 cup frozen Raspberries, 1 Banana, 3 tbsp Poms seeds and 1/4 cup milk of choice.
Add Stevia to each mixture to sweeten. I have poured some melted chocolate over the rim of the jar and let it set in the fridge for half an hour.
White: Skyr yoghurt, or yoghurt of choice
Purple: Berries-Banana-Beet-Stevia-Soy milk, Pink: Raspberry-Banana-Soy milk
- Blend 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein with 1 cup Berries and 1 cooked beet, add 1/2 – 1 cup milk of choice.
- Blend 1 cup frozen Raspberries, 1 Banana, and 1/4 cup milk of choice.
Add Stevia to each mixture to sweeten.
Layer the yoghurt and the coloured smoothie layers like above.
White: Soy Yogurt, Purple: Blueberry-Flax-Banana-Protein-Soy Milk (2 servings)
Mix 1 cup Yogurt with some Stevia and divide between two cute bottles.
Blend 1 cup Blueberries, 1 banana, 1 tbsp Flax seeds, 1 scoop vanilla protein and some milk of choice. Pour over the Yogurt.
White: Coconut milk Chia pudding , Green: Spinach-Banana Soy Milk & Protein, Pink: Raspberry-Strawberry-Banana Smoothie (1 serving)
- Soak overnight 1/4 Cup Chia seeds & some Stevia with 1 cup coconut milk .
- Blend 1 Banana, 1 tbsp Oats, 1 scoop vanilla protein with 1 cup Spinach add 1/2 – 1 cup milk of choice and some Stevia.
- Blend 1/2 cup frozen Raspberries, 1/2 cup Strawberries, 1/2 Banana and 1/4 cup milk of choice with some Stevia.
Pear, Lemon, Banana, Stevia & Spinach with Almond milk (3 servings)
- Blend 2 peeled pears (core removed), 2 tbsp. flax seeds, 1 1/2 cups spinach, 1 banana, juice of 1 lemon, stevia with 1 cup almond milk .
For daily posts please follow me on Instagram
P.S. Use any kind of milk you like and swap Spinach for Kale, Stevia for Xylitol etc…
…and always use cracked Flax seeds for better absorption.