This is one of those dinner you can have on the table in under 20 minutes, from start to finish. Great for week nights and SO crazy delicious, you’re going to be licking your bowls!
- 1 lb. fresh Angel Hair Pasta or any thin pasta
- 1 lb. shelled and deveined shrimp, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 4 oz. chopped bacon
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and grated
- 1/2 tsp. smoked Sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp. of Red Crushed Pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. fresh basil, torn
- black ground Pepper
- generous seasoning of Himalayan Salt
- a handful of freshly chopped parsley
- 1 C. dry white wine
- 1 egg yolk
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In a large pan with boiling water cook the angel hair pasta according to package instructions. Fresh pasta only takes about 4 minutes, so if you get everything ready for the sauce. It should take about the same time.
In a large frying pan, heat the two tablespoons of olive oil and add the bacon. Cook for two minutes or so, then add the garlic and chili. Add in the shrimp and toss, cook on high for a minute or two until they begin to color. Add the paprika, chili, pepper, salt and white wine. Cook for another minute. Add the basil and the drained pasta. Remove from the heat and stir in the egg yolk making sure to cover all the strands of pasta. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.