This loaf is great as an afternoon snack or even for breakfast. It’s easier than you can imagine, one bowl of dry ingredients and one bowl of wet ingredients, mix together and bake.
Makes about 10-12 slices.
- 1 1/4 C. Oats, ground to flour
- 1 C. whole Oats
- 1/4 C. of Soy or Pea Protein powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 /2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/2 C. Coconut flakes
- 1/3 C. chopped Almonds
- a handful of dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 C Raspberries and Cherries (pitted) you can use frozen ones
- 2 whole organic eggs
- 1 1/4 C. unsweetened Apple sauce
- 1 very ripe Banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1/4 C. Coconut sugar
- 1/4 C. Plain Soy Yogurt (or regular)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
Pre heat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a 10″ loaf tin and line with parchment paper.
Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in another. Add the wet to the dry ingredients until just mixed. Do not over beat.
Put into the prepared baking tin and bake for about an hour. Turn half way.
Let cool completely before removing from tin.